After months of work re-tweaking, I’ve finished the new version of the scepter. I reworked many of the forms and lines and removed some elements that were there in error last time, re-did the assembly method for a better looking, more sturdy assembly with better access to the battery pack and changed the finish for something more durable long-term.
Created with cold cast aluminum resin, polyurethane resin and clear resin, LED components and enamel and polyurethane coatings.
I’m also working very hard on improving my prop photography skills.
Edit: I have added the step by step process I went through to create this to my page. Find it here: joysutton.com/2014/04/05/loki-…